Monday 8 September 2014

CARAMEL CREME & HONEY - SAINSBURYS BEAUTY PURCHASES

Picking up a basket in Sainsburys, I really wasn't looking for (or needing!) anything in particular, but when I reached the beauty aisles, I ended up buying a few little bit and pieces which I thought I'd do a blog post about! What I love about some of the brands that are exclusive to Sainsburys is their price & the quality is usually always lush!

PHOTOGRAPHED ABOVE: Happy Hair Days Colour Care Conditioner, Caramel Creme Bath & Shower Gel by Soho Soap and Herbal Essence's Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask. 


The Caramel Creme Bath & Shower is by Soho Soap Co, which is a brand that is totally exclusive to Sainsburys. This lovely product promises to give lots of bubbles fill with magic, make your bath or shower smell gorgeous and bring out good feelings and happy thoughts. 

I have been a fan of Treacle Moon products for ages (click here to view my previous blogpost about them!) so when I discovered these in Sainsburys, they were a similar price & to me looked like similar products, only with different scents. I was drawn to this caramel one almost instantly as it reminds me of my caramel lattes that I am forever buying from Starbucks or Costas! The smell is gorgeous, not too sickly or sweet and has a creamy exotic vanilla bean feel to it. 

I haven't used this product in the bath or shower yet and instead, I am planning to keep it and take it over to my boyfriend's to leave at his house. 


I have to admit that this product practically had me wanting to buy it just for the scent which is marshmallow & coconut - this smells simply divine! I bought the Colour Care Conditioner which helps to restore and revitalise coloured hair. The formulation feels very rich and silky and what I love about this it's very natural and free from parabens, sodium laureth sulphate and mineral oils.

I really loved this shampoo! As well as the fact that it smells lovely, it gave my hair a gorgeous shine and it made it feel really silky soft & smooth. I was really happy with this as I've tried lots of nourising and moisturising hair products over the past few months (some more expensive than others) and this one was only £4.99! I'm really happy with this and think that this brand could become very popular very soon! 


The last product that I bought was the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask which is £3.50. I seem to have an obsession with picking products that smell nice because again, this one smells delicious! It is a sweet scent with honey and apricot extracts. 

I only use this hair mask once a week as a moisturising treatment. It helps to tackle dryness and damage in your hair, which as I am blonde, happens quite alot. It does leave my hair feeling lush afterwards and I can run my fingers through it easily with no knots. To use this, I just apply it to my hair once it's damp in the shower and make sure that I rub it in all the way from my roots to the tip of my hair. I normally leave it on for a couple of minutes and then rinse off. It works a treat! 

What are your favourite beauty products from Sainsburys? 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template