Tuesday 9 September 2014

TREND INSPIRATION - BRALETS

One of the biggest summer trends that is definately one of my favourites are bralets. They are such versatile pieces and almost every fashion blogger or lover seems to own one! 

Bralets come in lots of gorgeous textures, prints and colours and they can be worn with almost anything in order to create a cute little outfit. What I really love about them is that they can be casual during the day and then dressed up for evenings or night outs very easily! 

Missguided have had some really gorgeous ones recently in lovely pastel colours, black and cream that can be worn with smart trousers, casual skirts or even chunky cardigans for the summer/autumn transition. New Look, Topshop and H&M have also been doing some lovely ones in terms of the high street, but Marc Jacobs have a beautiful black lacey one which I just wish that I could afford to buy! 

While sunbathing next to the pool, I was inspired to put together my selection of ways to wear bralets. I hope these give you some inspiration: 
(All of my images were sourced from tumblr) 




























With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template