Tuesday 26 August 2014

A LITTLE LUSH POST.

As I read alot of fashion and beauty blogs, I had seen the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush featured lots and it gets glowing reviews from most beauty bloggers! I don't normally shop in Lush (infact, I hadn't bought anything since buying my mum a flowery bath bomb for her birthday years ago!) but I decided to go in and try to find this product. 



These lip scrubs come in three different scents; mint, chocolate and bubblegum. The bubblegum one was my favourite as it's a creamy candy scent, it's made to smell like the Lush Snow Fairy shower gel and it's also pink! 

The bubblegum lip scrub is made with exfoliating castor sugar and a vegan flavouring to gently rub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. The taste and smell of this is amazing and I found that I had to keep reapplying it as I'd lick it off because it's sugar! 


It was £4.50 for a little 25g pot, which I think is reasonable for a product if you compare it to The Body Shop. Many bloggers had reviewed it and said that they thought it was overpriced as it's basically just sugar! It is possible to make your own sugar scrub lipglosses at home (there are some videos on Youtube on how to do this!) but this one works for me and the pot is handy to pop in your handbag. 



The best thing about this little lip scrub is that it really does make your lips feel lovely! I get quite dry lips & have a bad habit of picking at them, so just applying a quick bit of this does instantly make them feel better. 


It is a kind of strange feeling on your lips as the sugar makes you feel as if you've been eating a sticky donut or cake and the icing has stuck to your lipstick! I apply a small amount of this onto a wet finger (as I feel it sticks better) and then smear it onto my lips. You don't need to use alot of this product to get a good result, and you can lick off any excess! It's a brilliant lip exfoliator with a gorgeous scent and I'd really recommend it! 

With love,
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template