Monday 22 September 2014

TINY TEA TEATOX.


I have promised myself that when I come back from my holiday, I'm going to start healthy eating and I'm also quite keen to start running aswell. I've been too many sweet and sugary things recently and even Costa and Starbucks coffees every day are not really helping! 

I've been following the Your Tea account on Instagram (@yourtea) for quite a while and I've recently decided that I want to give one of their teatoxes a go! Some of the before and after pictures that people are posting are incredible and it seems like such an easy way to increase your health too. 


After much deliberating, I've decided that I want to try the Tiny Tea teatox which is for weightloss and is a 28-day course. It costs £31.00 which is pretty pricey for some tea-bags (there are some discount codes that you can use!) but I'm happy to pay this if it really works! 

The Tiny Tea tea-bags are formulated with Chinese medicine herbs and are based on traditional Chinese medicinal properties. These tea-bags have an intricately balanced herbal blend to nourish and cleanse your digestive system, providing it with the support that it needs to replenish and restore it back to its natural state. This cleanse will assist with reducing weight, easing bloating, increasing digestion functionality, improving skin clarity, increasing energy levels and will help to alleviate issues associated with food intolerances. 


I absolutely love the really cute & natural packaging, and being a total girly-girl, I love the touches of bright pink! The branding of these products are just so sweet and it's one of the main reasons that I've decided to go with Your Tea, aswell as for all the healthy tips and hints that they provide you with on their website. There is also a book called 'The TinyTea Health Guide' which is available to order online for £3.00. 


Tiny Tea will nourish your blood and digestive system so that it is able to transport toxins and waste out of your body more efficiently. It will help to reduce bloating and clearing stagnant food. As your digestive system is nourished, you should notice an increase in energy as your body will be able to absorb nutrients more effectively. Further more, your digestive system makes blood and blood gives us energy. The herbs will also assist in clearing up skin blemishes, reducing sugar cravings and heightening your mood. 


It's really important to keep up eating healthily and also to do some regular exercise for this to work effectively and Your Tea have lots of eating plans and helpful suggestions on their website www.yourtea.com to get you started! 

Tiny Tea has been designed to drink 3 times a day, 30 minutes before or after meals. It's also okay to add a little squeeze of lemon or some honey if you don't like the taste! 


Have any of you used Tiny Tea before? I can't wait to get started and I hope I can see some changes! 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template