Monday 8 September 2014

SWAROVSKI AURA FRAGRANCE

It was my mum's 60th birthday last week and in amongst all of her lovely presents and birthday cards, she was given the Swarovski Aura fragrance giftset by her cousin, which I think is a beautiful gift. My aunt had already given her the 50ml bottle of the perfume for Christmas and she loved it, so this little giftset is perfect! 


Swarovski Crystal Aura fragrance is a fruity and floral perfume that glows with the energy of light. It has quite a sensual feel to it with top notes of lychee and white tuberose and base notes of pink pepper. It is a lovely light scent that is perfect for wearing during the day or spritz on a little bit extra for a night time sparkle! 


This is a beautiful limited edition set which has four refillable little 5ml bottles of perfume inside. The Swarovski Aura miniature fragrances are all individually wrapped in a pretty pink box and are ideal for use when travelling or for popping in your handbag while you're on the go! 


I really love this little set as the bottles are such a chic and elegant design. We've got them sitting in our main bathroom at home and they so pretty that once the perfume is used, we'll probably keep the bottles to use as decorations! 

Each little bottle has a different coloured Swarovski crystal on top and this is a lovely finish as they really catch the light and sparkle away!! 


I think this is such a nice idea for a little gift for a birthday or Christmas, or even just to cheer someone up! I'm very tempted to steal one of my mum's for my handbag as it is so pretty and sparkly and the perfume smells gorgeous! 


I also thought I'd post a picture of my mum's birthday cake (chosen by me of course!) This cute little owl came from Sainsburys and I thought that the pink colours were nice and girly for a birthday! The cake itself tasted so yummy; it was a plain vanilla sponge, with buttercream, jam and delicious icing! 

Have you tried Swarovski's perfume? I'd love to know what you all think of it! 

With love
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template