Tuesday 16 September 2014

JELLY SHOES TREND.

I bought a pair of jelly shoes a few months from New Look as they seemed to become so popular of a sudden and I've never looked back! They are so comfy & cute and they go with loads of summer outfits, aswell as reminding me of my childhood when I had a dark pink sparkly pair! 

The ones that I got are a transparent silver one with little flakes of glitter throughout them. I originally wanted the matte baby pink ones, as they looked so like the Juju Jellies ones, but unfortunately they were sold out. My jelly shoes were £8.99 and I love them! They're so comfy and I've worn them lots over the summertime with white jeans, t-shirts, skirts, dresses in a variety of colours, shapes and prints. 

Here's a few inspirational images to encourage you to try out the jelly shoes trend if you haven't already! 








(All of the photos above were sourced from Tumblr). 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template