Saturday 20 September 2014

LOVE FOR SKULLS.

I have quite recently found a new love for skulls and I am being really drawn towards clothing with skull prints or jewellery with little skulls on it! They've become quite trendy recently, I got a lovely jade green scarf from New Look that has a black skull & rose print and I noticed that H&M have also had a few skull print scarves too. My New Look one is definately my favourite scarf at the moment though! 

One of my favourite brands Sabo Skirt have quite a lot of clothing items and jewellery on their website which feature a skull theme. I'm particularly loving their skull cut-out-tops in bright neon pink, black and white and if summer wasn't nearly over, then I would definately be purchasing one! 

As for jewellery, I'm loving the simple gold bracelets, necklaces and rings that have skulls on them at the moment. I decided to do a little lookbook of some of my favourite ways to incorporate skulls into your look! I hope you enjoy it... 












Do you like skulls and would you wear this trend? 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template