Wednesday 10 September 2014

WHITE JEANS & RIPPED STYLES.

I am having such a lovely holiday so far with my boyfriend - we've just spent lots of time relaxing in the sun, swimming in the pool and going for lovely dinners and cocktails. Aswell as reading the book, The Fault In Our Stars (which is brilliant so far!), I've been spending alot of time on Tumblr and We Heart It, so thought I'd share some of my favourite images in terms of white and ripped jeans. 

I love jeans, but what girl doesn't?! You can dress them up, dress them down.. Their easy to wear, comfortable (for the most part!) and are available in lots of gorgeous styles, cuts and colours. My personal favourite style has to be the Topshop Joni jeans range, which are high waisted and come in a variety of colours. I have quite a slim waist but curvier hips and short legs so jeans are always abit of a nightmare for me to find that suit my shape. However, these are very figure hugging, flattering and the colour doesn't run in the wash. The only downside to these is the price - they're pretty expensive at £36, which is the only reason that I don't own more of them! 






Before I came away on holiday, I picked up a lovely pair of bright white jeans from River Island and I've worn them twice already because I love them so much! White jeans are classic and stylish and I feel that they instantly dress up an outfit to make it look very chic and sophisticated. All of the photos above are  from Tumblr and show lots of different ways that white jeans can be styled! I'm so glad I bought them and aswell as being nice for summertime, they'll look fab in winter paired with black knits and chunky wools. 








I also realy love the ripped jeans trend, although sadly, I don't own any pairs yet! I do have an older pair of jeans that have got some holes in them, but they don't have the gorgeous distressed look that all of the jeans in the above Tumblr photos have got! 

Zara were doing some lovely ones for reasonable prices in lots of different cuts and styles and again, these are so easy to style! You can dress them up at night with a cute cami top or wear them casually during the day with crop tops or sweaters. I particularly love the dark grey colour of the jeans in these photos (Topshop Joni jeans of course!), so these have been added to my little wishlist! 

What are your favourite pairs of jeans? I'm also hoping to pick up some navy denim jeggings soon as these always look lush! 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template