Thursday 11 September 2014

TRIANGL SWIMWEAR & MY BIKINI LOVES.

Okay, I know that almost every fashion blogger & their dog has written a review about Triangl Swimwear bikinis or has posted about how much they dream of owning one, but I've decided that I'd still like to do a little post on them, as they are just so beautiful and stylish. Also, being surrounded by different bikini styles on my holiday, I thought I'd put on a few pictures of bikini styles that have been inspiring me! 



Triangl is an Australian swimwear & underwear brand and it's grown really popular recently with lots of fashion and beauty bloggers writing about them and celebrities and designers wanting to wear them such as Stella McCartney. I absolutely love their bikinis, especially their Neoprene range, which feature the traditional triangle-shape bikini, emphasised with black edging. They come in lovely colours such as white, pink, coral, mint green & black and are very flattering for all figure types. I was really tempted to order one online for coming on my holiday, but as I'd already bought five bikinis and I'm only away for a week, I thought that it'd be a bit silly! 

Even though these bikinis are a little pricier than some other makes and brands, their quality is so beautiful and they have such an original design that you'll really stand out on the beach! Here's my pick of my favourite styles: 








I have bought some lovely bikinis for wearing on my holiday, all of which were bought from supermarkets, apart from one which I bought in Accessorize and one from New Look. Tesco and Sainsburys had some great swimwear this year in lovely colours and styles and I happily picked out a bright coral one with  a gold clasp, a pink & white zigzagged pattern one and a rainbow leopard print bikini. My one from New Look is a black & white zebra print which I love too! 

I don't like to spend ridiculous amounts of bikinis, as I'd rather have a few and be able to change them all the time, than spend a lot and just have a couple. I had my eye on a gorgeous dark magenta pink one from Accessorize with gold studs which was £28 (£14 for the top & £14 for the briefs). Every time that I went instore I had my eye on it and every time I went on their website, I was so tempted to order it! However, when I was shopping in Silverburn with one of my best friend's, to my delight, this bikini was in the Accessorize sale and I got the whole thing for £8. Bargain! 

While I was researching Triangl swimwear images, I came across a few other lovely bikini pictures on Tumblr, so thought I'd post these too! 








What is your favourite Triangl swimwear bikini and if you own any, what do you think of them? 

With love,
Karen 
x


P.S. I'd quickly like to mention this suncream that I bought for coming on holiday! This Ambre Solaire Clear & Protect water resistant spray has been great - so easy to apply, it's not sticky at all and has protected my skin while still letting me get a tan! I'd definitely recommend it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template