Thursday 11 September 2014

ICE CREAM WHITES.

It's absolutely lovely to be lying next to a sparkling blue swimming pool, sipping on  a cool drink and still being able to get on with some blogging work! I love the sunshine and will be so disappointed when I have to leave here and come back to the reality of rainy and wet Glasgow. 

Again, I've been spending a lot of time on Tumblr, We Heart It, Lookbook and Pinterest, which are all sites that always give me lots of lovely inspiration. I found that lots of the images that I was looking at and liking all had a white theme to them, so paired with the fact that I've been enjoying lots of icecream on holiday, I decided to do a little vanilla icecream whites inspired post. 




These whites mixed with light blue and faded denim are gorgeous and have such a soft and summery feel to them. 












This fluffy white sweater is so nice paired with these delicate gold jewellery pieces. The little cross is so cute and these have been a big fashion trend recently! 












I hope that you enjoyed these little icecream white images as much as I enjoyed collecting them and putting them together! (All of the images above were sourced from a mixture of Tumblr, Pinterest & We Heart It. 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template