Tuesday 16 September 2014

SABO SKIRT BEAUTIES.

One of my favourite online fashion brands is Sabo Skirt, which is Australian. I had never come across a website before where I'd genuinely wanted to own everything on it before until I found them and I'm so glad that I did! 

I first discovered them on Instagram (@saboskirt) and was immediately drawn to their bright colours and stylish looks. Every item has a girly aspect and if you haven't already checked them out, then you are definately missing out! 

Sabo Skirt actually started off as two university students writing a blog (which is still going under the same name!) but it has branched out to being a global brand and selling lots of items on their online store (www.saboskirt.com). If you have a look at their ranges, you will definately come away with a wishlist of lots of lovely bits like I have. Maybe Christmas presents? 

The name Sabo Skirt actually comes from the word 'sabotage'. I love their unique & original style, bold colours, pretty prints and constantly changing ranges. Rochelle Fox and Brooke Hogan are two beautiful models that are featured wearing their clothes too! 

Here's a few inspirational images straight from Sabo Skirt's Instagram: 


This one of my favourite cami tops mainly because of the gorgeous pink tie-dye print. I also love the diagonal cross-over straps on the back and this can be both dressy or casual. The model has on a lovely pair of white shorts for a daytime look but I can see this top being styled with some skinny black jeans and black peep-toe heels. 


Seriously, please check this brand out! I can't describe my love for them enough and I'm just so lucky that I came across them. As we're now starting to approach time in the UK, I don't think I'll really have the opportunity to wear any of these bright & bold summer styles, but this will be my go-to brand next year for summer time! 

Let me know which pieces are your favourites! 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template