Monday 15 September 2014

HOLIDAY COCKTAIL DIARY.

I am having such a beautiful and relaxing time on my holiday and our hotel is just so stunning! Every night after dinner, we've spent some time relaxing in the hotel's Sensorial lounge & bar which is full of comfy sofas, big flatscreen TVs and also has a terrace outside with more sofas. 

The hotel has a really nice cocktail menu and so I made it to my challenge to try a new one each night (even though some of their so lovely I'd happily have them again & again! So I thought I'd do a very quick little post with some photos to share my cocktails that I've had! 


Night One - Piña Colada.


Night Two - Mango Daiquiri. 


Night Three - Tequila Sunrise. 


Night Four - Sparkling Wine & Blackcurrant Liqueur. 

All of these were absolutely yummy and I couldn't pick a favourite. Also, thought I'd post some dreamy Tumblr cocktail images! 




















What is your favourite cocktail? 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template