Tuesday 26 August 2014

CREAM LEATHER JACKET - A ZARA COPY.

First of all, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of my new hair!! A few days ago, I had posted some inspirational pictures of platinum blonde hair styles & colours and I just wanted to let you see my finished result, which I am delighted with!! It is abit of a change from having blonde highlights, but I'm getting more used to it now and I'm beginning to really like it. 


The lighting was a little bit dodgy in this photo so I edited it to brighten it up, but it is a very true reflection of my hair colour. I'm also wearing my gorgeous 'pearl pink pop' cremesheen lipstick from MAC in this photo too! 


Up until now, I had been getting cool blonde highlights all throughout my hair and then a silver/champagne colour of toner through all of my hair to stop it from going a golden blonde. This time, I totally bleached all of my hair (which was abit of a strange experience!) and then got an ash blonde toner put throughout all of my hair. 

I've been colouring my hair blonde for the past couple of years and my hair has got quite used to slowly getting lighter & lighter, so the quality of my hair is actually very good. I will continue to use good quality hair products and plenty of moisturising products to stop it from going dry! I'm really happy with my colour change and think it will look lovely for going away to Portugal with my boyfriend!! 


After I had my hair done, I went out for a coffee and then decided to go for a little look around the shops (as if I hadn't spent enough money already!). I went into Zara as they have a huge sale on at the moment, but they still have loads of lovely fresh pieces that aren't included in their sale! 



I came across this beautiful creamy leather jacket while browsing and instantly I fell in love with it! It is just gorgeous - it's a lightweight jacket which means that it can be worn in the summer and into the autumn, is a classic piece, and is both casual but dressy at the same time. I added this item to my Zara wishlist however as it is priced at £69.99! However, I found a little alternative to this jacket which I am over the moon with! 


I found this very similar jacket in Sainsbury's; it is part of their Tu collection and was priced at only £35. I decided to buy this as it looks so like the Zara jacket and is half the price! The jacket is a very neutral colour and will go with lots of my wardrobe, meaning that it will be a very versatile piece.



The material is really nice and when the jacket is on, it feels light and not too warm! It also goes perfectly with my creamy purse from River Island!! I am loving the creamy gold trend at the moment for summer/autumn time as it mixes in with the pastel colours trend so well. I have put together some images from Tumblr of items of clothing that would go perfectly with this jacket, such as baby pink & blue jumpers, a chanel t-shirt and some handbags: 






To finish off my perfect day, I also went out for a very naughty hot chocolate & a gossip with one of my bestfriend's who is back home from studying in Italy. 


Let me know what you think of this jacket and I hope that this will encourage you to mix the pastel and neutral trends! 
With love,
Karen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template