Friday 15 August 2014

BUMBLEBEES & BARGAIN BIKINIS

This morning, I went down to my local Waitrose for a early bird cupcake and coffee. I chose this gorgeous pink cupcake with the little bumblebee and a caffe latte. (They do a fantastic free coffee if you have a Waitrose card so it's definately worth signing up for one!!) 


I decided to do a quick blog post to share one of my latest purchases that I was absolutely delighted with!! 


I got this gorgeous bikini from Accessorize for only £8.00 in their fantastic 50% off summer sale. I had my eye on this bikini for ages, both online and instore, and simply couldn't decide whether to order it! It was originally £14 for the briefs and £14 for the top, so I felt that this was a little too expensive for me to afford. 


I was really happy when I found it the sale and they had it in my size! It is a deep magenta pink colour with pretty gold stud detailing and although it is simple, it really makes a statement and will look lovely for wearing on the beach! When I tried it on, I also felt that it really suits my figure as I am quite curvy and some bikini shapes are not particularly flattering on me! 


The Accessorize sale is excellent just now, with lots of their statement necklaces, beach wraps and bags now included. I am desperately trying to save my money for Portugal so I am not allowing myself to buy anything else from there, but it is certainly worth a look! 

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template