Saturday 9 August 2014

TREACLE MOON PRODUCTS


Treacle Moon is fast becoming one of my new favourite beauty brands. I noticed a lot of these products featured on We Heart It and Tumblr and was immediately drawn to their cute packaging. I had a look on their website and was curious to where I could actually purchase their products. To my delight, I found that you could order them directly at www.treaclemoon.net and that many larger Tesco stores stocked them!! 

Their products come in a lovely range of flavours and at first I totally couldn't decide which ones to try first! They come in:- 
- That Vanilla Moment
- The Raspberry Kiss
- One Ginger Morning
- My Coconut Island
- Those Lemonade Days
- Her Mango Thoughts
- Iced Strawberry Dream 


After a lot of consideration, I decided to try the Iced Strawberry Dream and The Raspberry Kiss bath & shower gels. Priced at just £2.99, I thought they were a great bargain!! 



They smell absolutely lush, both of them are sweet and fruity scents and I just fell in love with them! So far I have only used them in the shower, but they are really foamy and leaving my skin feeling lovely and soft! I was so pleased with them that I decided to buy the My Coconut Island scent which just makes me think of Carrribean islands and tropical beaches. 


They have also just launched a 'Special Edition' scent called Warm Cinnamon Nights. This is a lovely spicy scent that makes me think of Christmas, cosy log cabins, gingerbread lattes and snowy weather, so I'm thinking that I will probably leave it to the winter time before purchasing this one (hopefully it will still be available!!) 


I would really recommend this brand as I have been delighted with all of my purchases so far. At just £2.99 for a 500ml bottle, you really can't go wrong and the lovely scents seem so much more expensive! 

Let me know which flavour is your favourite!!

Lots of love,
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template