Saturday 16 August 2014

CO-ORDS INSPIRATION

It is a really wet and rainy Saturday afternoon and I had a bit of time to myself this afternoon. I decided to go down to Costa Coffee for a caramel latte and a raspberry ripple fondant fancy cake to cheer myself up with the miserable weather! 



I was playing around on Tumblr and Instagram, looking at pretty pictures of beaches, sunshine and summery outfits to inspire myself for Portugal. One of the biggest summer trends that I love is the co-ordinate pieces. Missguided, River Island and Zara have had some gorgeous ones recently, so I decided to do a little blog post about some of my inspiration.

One of my favourite fashion bloggers is Sarah Ashcroft (www.thatpommiegirl.com) and to me, she is the ultimate co-ord queen! She is absolutely stunning and has recently been posting lots of pictures on her Instagram and blog of her wearing co-ordinates, which I am in love with! Sarah wears a mixture of pastels, prints and classic shapes when it comes to co-ords and this is my pick of her co-ordinate looks: 

She is beautiful source of fashion inspiration and I adore all of these outfits. Follow her on Instagram at @sarahashcroft and her blog is www.thatpommiegirl.com! 

Hope this has inspired you to try out the co-ordinate look while the summer weather lasts!! 

With love,
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template