Sunday 10 August 2014

GLASGOW CENTRAL HOTEL - DINNER AND DRINKS

This weekend, me and my boyfriend were lucky enough to go for a fancy dinner at the Grand Central Hotel, in Glasgow Central Station. My dad had won some vouchers at a football dinner that he was at recently and very kindly gave them to us to use for a special treat.

The Grand Central Hotel has fairly recently been renovated and newly decorated and is now quite a snazzy and posh hotel. Keeping to its theme of traditional, the hotel has beautiful chandeliers, marble pillars and lots of gold and dark wood. We had been given vouchers for a three-course meal in the Tempus restaurant so we were both very excited! 



I wasn't quite sure what to wear at first as I needed an outfit that was both dressy and classy, yet I wanted something comfortable to wear so that I could properly enjoy my dinner!! I put together this outfit (photo below). 


Outfit Details
Black Cami Top - New Look
Black Jeans - New Look
Suede Black Stiletto Heels - Primark
Statement Gold Necklace - Primark
Gold Bracelets - Primark

We had a beautiful meal in the restaurant, and I particularly loved the pretty little Romeo & Juliet balcony (made it very romantic!). I had a lovely chicken dish, followed by a chocolate indulgence dessert which was simply gorgeous. We also got a free bottle of white wine which just completed our meal!! 


After we had finished our dinner, we went upstairs to the fancy Champagne Cocktail bar which was gorgeous. The bar is a curved shape with long glass windows that overlook Central Station and has gorgeous cream marble pillars and dark wood. I had a delicious frozen strawberry & raspberry cocktail and my boyfriend had a glass of ice cold Peroni. 

All in all, we had a lovely relaxing dinner and some yummy cocktails.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 
Lots of love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template