Thursday 14 August 2014

IN LOVE WITH PRIMARK

After recently reading a post on a fashion blog about Primark's new collection, I was very inspired to go and take a look! 

I love Hannah McNally's blog called Glamour Duchess (www.glamourduchess.blogspot.co.uk) and after reading her post 'Primark - New Collection' I just knew that I had to go shopping and see if I could find anything similar to what was in her blog photos. 

(not my photo) 

(not my photo) 

(not my photo) 

I love this pink leather-style jacket and was very disappointed after I had looked all around Primark and couldn't find it. I have been looking for a lovely pale pink jacket for a long time (initially wanted a pink blazer!) and had thought this would be perfect, considering it was only £25.00 aswell which is a fantastic price! I also loved the neutral flat shoes and black pointy heels that she had featured in her post. I also spotted the white embellished jumper for £12.00 and couldn't decide whether to pick it up. Coming away without buying it, I now completely regret that decision, so I think I may have to go back in and invest in it! 


I went shopping to the Primark in the East Kilbride shopping centre and came away with a few lovely items which I just had to blog about! My absolute favourite is this gorgeous fluffy cream cardigan. It is very light, but also warm and I think that this will be a great piece for wearing into the autumn months. It is a lovely material and will go with lots of clothes that I already own. 

I chose this sparkly gold top after lusting over it on www.glamourduchess.blogspot.co.uk. It was £8.00 and it is a shimmery metallic gold! River Island have lots of metallic-themed pieces at the moment and this is a simple addition to your wardrobe that is easy to wear. I have already worn mine with my black polka-dot print trousers!! 



I am still obsessing over statement necklaces and I think these are going to continue to be a big trend this autumn/winter. I spotted this lovely chunky silver one in Primark for only £3.00 and it goes perfectly with lots of outfits! It has very sparkly beads, creamy pearls and catches the light very easily, dressing up an outfit perfectly.

I love Primark shoes, so while I was in, I decided to treat myself! They was a great selection and I really couldn't choose, so I ended up coming away with three pairs! The little creamy ones with the bows were only £4.00 and are effortlessy classic and casual. I had wanted a pair of black shoes like this for ages and was delighted to find these, and I think that the aubergine/mauve coloured ones will be lovely for September/October! 

I am glad that I visited Primark and was really impressed with what their new collection had to offer. Their prices are brilliant and their clothing is really beginning to become very stylish! It is definately worth a look and I thank @glamourduchess for inspiring me!!

With love, 
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template