Saturday 9 August 2014

ACCESSORIZE - SUMMER WISHLIST


I have always loved Accessorize because their jewellery, bags and accessories are always of a beautiful quality and are so unusual. Recently, I have found myself loving almost everything in their stores and wishing that I could afford to buy everything! Their summer and beach style products are gorgeous with lots of bright colours, prints and beaded embellishments which I absolutely love. 

As me and my boyfriend are going away to Portugal at the end of this month on holiday, I am using that as an excuse to treat myself to some pretty new bikinis and beach jewellery. The bikinis that they have at the moment are so lovely, ranging from cream with gold studs to rainbow butterfly patterns. They also have some stunning beach bags in a range of styles and even some cute little passport holders!! 


My other jewellery trend that I am totally lusting over at the moment is statement necklaces. Accessorize have some gorgeous ones at the moment in lots of lush colours with sparkly diamantés and beading in a variety of styles. Although some of the other high street stores may sell slightly cheaper versions, I think that these ones are more than worth the prices as the quality is so good and the designs are so unique. I was also in Silverburn shopping centre yesterday and they had a 50% off sale on some of their jewellery and little bits and pieces! 

I've listed some of the things that I am loving in Accessorize just now below. Hope they give you some pretty summer inspiration!! 

Lulu Statement Necklace - £17.00

Elephant Long Pendant Necklace - £10.00

Maya Pretty Teardrop Statement Necklace - £19.00

Oversized Resin Bib Collar Necklace - £22.00

Crazy Marrakech Sundress - £35.00

Dreamy Tie Dye Bikini Set - £29.00

Crazy Marrakech Bikini Set - £29.00

Laser Cut Out Frill Bikini Set in Pink - £29.00

Jacquard Swimsuit in White - £29.00

Lots of love,
Karen 
x






No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template