Tuesday 26 August 2014

HOLIDAY NAIL INSPIRATION & BEAUTY TREATMENTS.

I can't quite believe that it's only 2 sleeps until me and my boyfriend go away to Portugal for our first holiday together! Today, I've spent the afternoon packing my case and hand luggage, which took me alot longer than I expected & still have a few bits & bobs that need to go in (and some that will be getting squashed into my boyfriend's case!). 

Tomorrow, I am going for some essential pre-holiday beauty treatments, which I am really excited about and it will be lovely to relax for abit after stressing out today with my packing! I'm going to get my nails done in the morning, a Costa coffee and then to the beauty salon to get my legs waxed and my eyelashes tinted. I've never had anything done to my eyelashes before, but I decided to get them tinted so that I don't have to wear mascara during the day and can go in & out of the swimming pools and sea without worrying about getting panda black eyes! 

I am planning to get acrylic nails done in the morning. I normally just get Shellac for an everyday look, but because I'm going on holiday, I fancy getting extensions for a little change. I want to keep my nails quite natural and pretty looking, so that they will look nice with all of my holiday outfits and aren't too bold or flashy! Here are some of the nail art looks that I am currently struggling to decide between: 









What are your essentials pre-holiday beauty treatments? 

With love,
Karen 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template